Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Play Time?

I've been admiring, sorting, and enjoying my purchases from the Bead Expo this weekend... freshwater pearls, vintage lucite, unique glass beads, faceted rondelles and porcelain eggs. I've also been sifting through much of my old flea market finds... mini metal purses, antique pill boxes, brass stampings, costume jewelry, pins and other oddities. Creative inspiration at its finest!

But I've noticed something... sitting down to play as an adult is so much harder than it was when you were a kid, isn't it? You want to just let go and be free but the clock is ticking, the bills are coming, and the obligations keep tugging at your mind. Now if only I could call upon that childlike fearlessness and pretend that I am no longer bound by the constraints of time, money, and task. I think I'll give it a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com