Monday, June 7, 2010

Flea Market Finds...

Excellent haul from the Giant Flea Market in Ocean Grove this weekend. I think I really need to start bringing a wheelie cart of some sort to carry all this stuff! Made out with... a retro sewing book, multi-level brass candle holders, a French card game, lots of different plastic animals, bunches of vintage jewelry pieces, retro charms and beads, ceramic fish (oh, the ideas!), a silver salt and pepper set, some weather gauges, sewing notions, a Campbells Soup cupie doll, porcelain elf, polka dotted aprons in 3 colors, and more!

And here's my little helper, all tuckered out from assisting me in sorting out and finding inspiration in all this stuff... okay, well she's really just inspired by the plastic bags. Nighty-nite, Juliet...

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful haul! I can only imagine the inspiration these are bringing!

    Isn't it amazing about cats - mine loves paper bags. If one gets left out, the cat is in it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com