Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Back And Totally Inspired!

So I'm back from Art & Soul... rested and rejuvenated... and ready to play, play, play! The opening night class went well, and everyone had a great time. It's fun to see each student's projects at the end of the night. They all get so creative.

The 5 classes I took were spectacular, and each year is a blast, but this year was the best so far! I made so many wonderful things from jewelry to collage to drawings... and I'll tell you about one class each day. So, here goes...

On Thursday, I took Simple Metal Jewelry: Bent, Beaded and Balled with Linda and Opie O'Brien. What a fabulous class. It really was simple what we made... but with a total wow factor. The photo above shows the two pendants I made and they were really easy... and fun... to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com