Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coraline, Coraline, Coraline...

Okay, so being inspired is quite addictive! It's been a real Coraline "Little Me" weekend. I realized from my original pattern (already cut out), that I forgot to add her ears! So I was able to sew them in while sewing the entire doll by hand...
To age the doll, of course some tea dying was in order. I do like to get messy when I create. I used the tea bag "direct-to-surface" for optimum color, but rinsed a little of it out. I think I might want more color, but I'll wait and see...Stuffing is fun and therapeutic! And, as you can see, the "creative juices" are flowing...
Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I can't wait to see how your little Coraline turns out! I'm so excited.
    Peace & Love,
    ~Barb~

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com