Monday, September 15, 2008

Art & Soul Virginia...Registration Now Open!

Yay! Today my favorite Art retreat opened for the Hampton, Virginia registration! If you love to be creative, love being surrounded by people who share the same enthusiasm for trying something new, in a supportive, exciting atmosphere, then I highly recommend you attend one of the Art & Soul retreats. I'll be teaching the opening night class with my friend and associate, Bonnie. And we'll also then become students for 4 days and nights of classes. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle renee bernard
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com